Sip & Stroll
Location: Downtown Kenosha
Saturday, June 24, 2023
It’s time to Go Downtown Kenosha for the annual Sip & Stroll!
There’s nothing better than walking around a beautiful harbor town and sipping spirits at participating locations!
Sample Selections will be announced soon.
Specials we’re aware of are listed below.
- 58 Below, 504 58th Street. $5.00 Bloody Marys, $3.00 Hawaiian Mimosas, Buy one get one half price appetizers.
- Bisou Lingerie, 635 58th Street. Bralette Sale! Buy 1, get 10% off. Buy 2, get 20% off. Buy 3 or more, get 30% off.
- BLAK Coffee, 5615 7th Avenue. Special: Sampling Lightning Bolt Quenchers (made from coffee bean extract!).
- Blue House Books, 5915 6th Avenue A. Sip & Stroll participants receive 15% off one item. Some exclusions apply. Ask Booksellers for details.
- Canna Vita and Blend & Brew, 5700 6th Avenue
- Gordon's Sports Bar & Grill, 5703 6th Avenue
- Hold My Beer, 621 56th Street
- Hot Mess Studios, 624 57th Street. Acrylic pour workshop, walk in splatter paint sessions.
- House of Nutrition, 5824 6th Avenue. Live music, special sales, and vendors will give out free samples.
- Jockey, 5500 6th Avenue. Non-alcoholic offering and candies. Goodie bag with coupon.
- Lulu Birds, 5716 6th Avenue
- Modern Apothecary, 5700 6th Avenue. $5 off over-the-counter purchases of $25 or more, or $15 off purchases of $50 or more.
- Salon on Sixth, 5038 6th Avenue. Gift at door and 30% off all items in store.
- Sandy’s Popper, 5503 6th Avenue. Free popcorn sampling bar. Special $1.00 snack packs. Drawing for gift basket.
- Southport Light Station Museum, 5117 4th Avenue. 10% off in the Gift Shop the day of the event (20% off for members of the Kenosha History Center).
- Tavern on 6th, 5712 6th Avenue. Mimosa Flight - $20 includes a bottle of champagne and 3 choices of juice.
- The 1844 Table & Mash at The Stella Hotel & Ballroom, 5706 8th Avenue. The special is a Vodka and Lemonade for $5. Bonus stop (4-5PM) at Crow’s Nest Rooftop Bar at The Stella Hotel & Ballroom (special offer: their signature Brandy Sangria for $5).
- The Teaching Kitchen, 5607 7th Avenue. In-house made samples of finger foods and smoked brisket. Non-alcoholic beverages; herbal infusions, water and tea will be available. Original art will be on display and available for purchase.
- To & From Gift Shop, 5535 6th Avenue. 10% off and a raffle ticket with any purchase.
- Trecroci Realty, 522 56th Street, Suite 101
- Upper East, 622 58th Street
Questions? Call (262) 654-7307
What's Next to Lake Michigan
Find an array of locally-owned shops, boutiques, galleries and markets with an emphasis on the...