Things To Do
Whether you are outdoorsy and athletic or a history buff, museum maven, or arts appreciator, you’ll find plenty of things to keep you entertained when in the Kenosha Area. Outdoor recreation offers adventure with fishing, boating, skiing, and snowshoeing. Five museums, art galleries, theatres, and live performance spaces, and even two lighthouses offer plenty of cultural exploration, too. Spend a day or a week, there will be no shortage of fun.
Kenosha Area attractions deliver countless great times throughout the...
Any season, any skill level. Kenosha offers an abundance of outdoor...
History & Museums
Kenosha is a community rich with history and culture. The Library...
Arts & Entertainment
Creativity runs wild in Kenosha. Explore the lakefront sculpture walk,...
From yoga in the park to salons offering extra pampering, wellness...
Beaches, Pools & Splash Pads
Lake Michigan is one of Kenosha’s most popular attractions!...
Wisconsin winters are a great time to get outdoors and embrace the...
There are many things to do with kids in Kenosha: ride an authentic Electric Streetcar, see mammoths at the Kenosha Public Museum and dinos at the Dinosaur Discovery Museum, create art at DIY studios, go to a Kenosha Kingfish baseball game, and much more! Check out our Things To Do With Kids page HERE>
Live theatre productions and standup comedy acts to live music performances and create-your-own art studios, there is much to enjoy by way of nightlife. Bingo, open mic, karaoke, and trivia nights can be found at various restaurants and bars. Also watch for artist receptions, classes, and workshops at museums and art galleries, wine pairing dinners, craft beer release parties, and shopping events.
Learn more in the Nightlife section of our website.
- Tenuta’s Delicatessen and Liquors
- Mars Cheese Castle
- Brat Stop’s Cheese Mart
- Farmers Markets
- Numerous small, locally owned shops in Downtown Kenosha and beyond
- Art Galleries
- Gift Shops inside museums
- Pleasant Prairie Premium Outlets
- Watch the sun rise over Lake Michigan
- Explore the Sculpture Walk along the harbor
- Lounge on a beach along Lake Michigan
- Visit a museum
- Play at The Dream Playground at Petzke Park, Kenosha’s inclusive, 100% accessible playground
- Visit an art gallery
- Explore historic districts
- Play at a disc golf course
- Go biking; we have more than 130 miles of bike trails
- Watch the bike races at the Washington Park Velodrome, the nation’s oldest operating velodrome
- Enjoy a summer concert in a park
Find more ideas on our FUN 101 list: 101 Things to See & Do in the Kenosha Area for $10 & Under (Many are FREE!).
Our signature annual events include:
- Kenosha Restaurant Week
- Bristol Renaissance Faire
- Wisconsin Marathon
- HarborPark Jazz, Rhythm & Blues Festival
- Kenosha Classic Cruise-In
- Numerous free summertime concert series
View a list of Annual Events HERE>
View Events This Weekend HERE>
View the entire Visit Kenosha Events Calendar HERE>