Submit Your Event
To submit your Kenosha Area event for consideration to the Visit Kenosha Events Calendar, please read the following:
1. Event Guidelines
- There is no cost to have events listed on VisitKenosha.com.
- Submitted events may also be promoted through Visit Kenosha’s print and online publications and social media channels, other travel websites, and various media outlets.
- We recommend you contact us no less than two weeks before your event. Two months is even better! The earlier we get your event information, the more time we have to promote it for you!
- Event must take place in Kenosha County, be open to the general public, and be of interest to tourists.
- Classes, workshops, bus trips or extended programs are generally not considered for inclusion. There are exceptions.
- A phone number to share with the general public is required. No exceptions!
- Submission of an event is not a guarantee of placement on the Calendar.
- Visit Kenosha reserves the right to edit text.
- Images may be cropped by Visit Kenosha and depending on dimensions, may or may not be used. If you do not submit an image, a placeholder image will be used.
- Please inform us, at any time, of any changes to your submitted event information.
2. QUESTIONS? Call (262) 654-7307 Ext. 13 or email MJ@VisitKenosha.com
3. To submit an event, please COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW. Please Note:
- Only complete this form if the event takes place in Kenosha County.
- Please make sure the event isn't already on our Visit Kenosha Events Calendar.
- The first four fields are for internal use by Visit Kenosha.
- If you are a Visit Kenosha Tourism Partner, use the Select a Venue dropdown menu so this event connects to your listing page. Otherwise, use the Location field.
- The Phone field above “Event Website” is required and will be displayed to the general public as a contact number for event information.
- If there is a Registration Deadline, please include it in the Event Description.
- Events will be manually reviewed.