Snow Daze Festival
The Snow Daze Festival is held annually on a Saturday in February. It’s a time when Downtown Kenosha restaurants, shops, attractions, and other businesses welcome you to come downtown to enjoy the crisp winter air, see the ice sculptures on display in front of their establishments - and Shop Small, Shop Local, Dine Local, and Play Local!
When: February 5, 2022
From: 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Where: Veterans Memorial Park, 5220 Sixth Avenue, and throughout Downtown Kenosha
Presented by: City of Kenosha and Visit Kenosha
Phone Number for Questions: (262) 653-4177
Come CHILL with us in Downtown Kenosha at this free winter festival. More than 40 ice sculptures will be on display throughout the downtown community - in front of businesses and in Veterans Memorial Park.
Art Below Zero will present an amazing ice carving demo beginning at 1 p.m. in the park. The event’s theme is Candy Land.
Look for lots of fun photo opportunities with the ice sculptures on display.
The event is presented by the City of Kenosha and Visit Kenosha, with support from area businesses and the Downtown Lakeshore Business Improvement District.
The city's ice rink at Veterans Memorial Park is free and open for skating. Check out free ice skates from the Skate Hut, sponsored by the Mayor's Youth Commission.
Sculptures at Veterans Memorial Park are sponsored by:
- City of Kenosha
- Visit Kenosha
- Blackhawk Community Credit Union
- Choo Choo Charlie's
- Kenosha Kingfish
- Snap-on, Inc.
Sculpture locations throughout Downtown Kenosha:
- Alpaca Art Pottery Painting, 4326 7th Avenue
- Apis Hotel & Restaurant, 614 56th Street
- Bisou Lingerie, 635 58th Street
- Blue House Books, 5915 6th Avenue A
- Boat House Pub & Eatery, 4917 7th Avenue
- Capt. Mikes Beer & Burger Bar, 5118 6th Avenue
- Century Pub and Eatery, 5511 6th Avenue
- Copy Center, 5036 6th Avenue
- EQUINOX botanical boutique, 5901 6th Avenue A
- Frank's Diner, 508 58th Street
- Harborside Common Grounds, 5159 6th Avenue
- House of Nutrition, 5824 6th Avenue
- Jockey Factory Store, 5500 6th Avenue
- K9 Kibble, 5919 Sheridan Road
- Kaiser's Pizza & Pub, 510 57th Street
- Kenosha History Center, 220 51st Place
- Kenosha Public Market at The Vault Banquet Hall & Event Venue, 625 57th Street
- Between Kenosha Public Museum and The Civil War Museum, 5400 1st Avenue
- Lemon Street Gallery & Artspace, 4601 Sheridan Road
- Mike Bjorn's Clothing, 5614 6th Avenue
- Modern Apothecary, 4924 7th Avenue
- PUBLIC Craft Brewing Co., 628 58th Street
- Prophet Wealth Management, 708 57th Street
- S. J. Crystal's Men’s Apparel, 5701 6th Avenue
- Salon on Sixth, 5038 6th Avenue
- Sandy's Popper, 5503 6th Avenue
- Scoops Ice Cream, 5711 8th Avenue
- Scott Olsen CPA, LLC, 6003 7th Avenue
- Tavern on Sixth, 5712 6th Avenue
- The Buzz, 5621 6th Avenue
- The Coffee Pot, 4914 7th Avenue
- The Lettering Machine, 725 50th Street
- The Stella Hotel & Ballroom, 5706 8th Avenue
- To & From Gift Shop, 5535 6th Avenue
- Union Park Tavern, 4520 8th Avenue
- Villa D'Carlo, 5140 6th Avenue
- Wine Knot Bar & Bistro, 5611 6th Avenue
- Wyndham Garden - Kenosha Harborside, 5125 6th Avenue
*Note: Sculptures will be on display as long as the weather cooperates.
Special Offers from Downtown Businesses During Snow Daze:
- Salon on Sixth, 5038 6th Avenue: 20% off all Aveda and Intelligent IN products. Enter to win a gift basket.
- Jockey Factory Store, 5500 6th Avenue, Suite 100: Enjoy an extra 20% off all clearance items. Stop in and warm up with a cup of cocoa and a candy treat. Also enjoy Valentine’s photo ops and props by our sculpture, weather permitting.
- Kaiser’s Pizza & Pub, 510 57th Street: Come see Mr. Potato Head (the ice sculpture) and get a Stuffed Potato! Loaded Baked Potatoes – all varieties - $1-off.
- At any time, purchase a Downtown Kenosha or Visit Kenosha Digital Gift Card, which is accepted at businesses that participate in the gift card program! Purchase HERE>
Also in Downtown Kenosha on February 5: