Downtown Kenosha Small Business Bunny Hop
Thank you for joining us for the inaugural Downtown Kenosha Small Business Bunny Hop! Watch our website for more events in Downtown Kenosha – and as always – Shop Small, Shop Local, Dine Local, and Play Local!
2022 Event Information:
When: Saturday, April 9, 2022
From: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Where: Participating Businesses in Downtown Kenosha
How It Works:
Visit as many of the 31 participating businesses as you would like.
Kids can collect an Easter egg filled with candy.
Adults can collect an Easter egg with a surprise special offer inside.
Be courteous and help us allow as many people as possible to participate. Please only take one egg per person at each venue you visit. Eggs available while supplies last.
- Shop, dine, and explore as you go!
Note: you can expect to find additional activities, specials, deals, discounts, or sales during the event at some of the participating places. The ones we know about at this time are noted below.
- Actor’s Craft 7th Avenue Theater & Acting Studio, 4900 7th Avenue
- Bellissima’s Boutique, 5821 6th Avenue
- Bellissima Hair Design, 5700 7th Avenue - 20% off Moroccanoil
- Blue House Books, 5915 6th Avenue A - There will be additional Easter eggs hidden throughout the store with different prizes, including product discounts, toys, and candy. The Easter Bunny will be at the bookstore from noon to 1 p.m.
- Century Pub & Eatery, 5511 6th Avenue
- Choo Choo Charlie’s Shriner Diner, 5414 13th Avenue
- Duck Duck Goose Children's Shop, 5811 6th Avenue
- Franks' Diner, 508 58th Street
- Gordon’s Sports Bar & Grill, 5703 6th Avenue - See the Easter Bunny
- Hot Mess Studios LLC, 624 57th Street - For one year anniversary, an Easter theme art activity will be provided: painting with egg shells
- Ivory Kenosha, 728 58th Street
- Jockey Factory Store, 5500 6th Avenue, Suite 100 - “Lucky Guess” contest: guess how many mini brief undies are in the jar and win a swag bag
- Kaiser’s Pizza & Pub, 510 57th Street
- Kenosha Creative Space, 624 57th Street
- Kenosha History Center, 220 51st Place - 10% off all items in the Gift Shop
- Kenosha Public Market, 625 57th Street - See the Easter Bunny
- KYC Bar & Grille / Kenosha Yacht Club, 5130 4th Avenue
- Lou Perrine’s Gas & Groceries, 5145 Sheridan Road - See the Easter Bunny
- Modern Apothecary, 4924 7th Avenue
- PUBLIC Craft Brewing Co., 628 58th Street
- QPS Employment Group, 5022 6th Avenue
- Red Roses Bead Haven, 4726 7th Avenue
- Rockit Optical Eyewear, 815 57th Street - 20 percent of frame sales will be donated to ongoing humanitarian aid in Ukraine through the Airbnb website
- Sandy’s Popper, 5503 6th Avenue - 10% off pre-orders of Easter Baskets
- Scoops Ice Cream & Candy, 5711 8th Avenue
- The Down Town’R Saloon, 707 56th Street - $20 Chicken and Rib Dinner (Value $25)
- The Lettering Machine, 725 50th Street
- The Stella Hotel & Ballroom, 5706 8th Avenue
- To & From Gift Shop, 5535 6th Avenue - Get a Raffle Ticket with any purchase
- Vintage Underground, 5817 6th Avenue - 10% off store items
- Water's Edge Beach Gifts, 815 57th Street, Unit I
The Lakefront Trolley will offer free rides on the event route during the event’s hours: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
The Electric Streetcar will offer free rides during its normal Saturday hours: 10:35 AM to 6:15 PM.
The free rides are sponsored by Visit Kenosha and the Lakeshore Business Improvement District.
Spend $50 in Downtown Kenosha during the event and enter to win a $200 Downtown Kenosha Gift Card!!!
To enter: Save your receipt(s), complete the entry form, upload a copy of your $50 receipt(s) from Downtown Kenosha businesses during the event, and you could be a lucky winner!
Rules: Receipts from any Downtown Kenosha restaurant, shop, salon, or attraction qualify. The businesses do not have to be part of the Bunny Hop. Receipts must total $50. Must be 18 years of age or older to win. To qualify, images of receipts must be uploaded between April 9, 2022 at 10 a.m. and April 10 at 11:59 p.m. Winner will be selected Monday, April 11. Early entries will be disqualified.
Presented by Visit Kenosha with support from area businesses and the Lakeshore Business Improvement District. Visit Kenosha can be contacted HERE>
Information is subject to change.