Pleasant Prairie Outlet Mall
You can’t miss the large outdoor outlet mall that’s located directly east of Interstate 94/41 and south of Highway 165 in Kenosha County. It’s one of the first things you see when you enter Wisconsin from Illinois.
Shoppers know that they’ll find incredible savings of 25% to 65% every day at an impressive collection of designer and name-brand stores.
Did You Know?
- Pleasant Prairie Premium Outlets got its start in 1988 as Lakeside Marketplace and draws many international travelers.
- The center expanded in 2006 to now include three sections of stores and a food court called the Eatery Dining Pavilion.
- There is 403,000 square feet of retail space with 90 stores. (2019 data)
- Tesla has a Supercharger at the shopping center so customers can charge their electric vehicle while shopping or dining.
- Also at Exit 347 (Highway 165) is the Visitor Information Center that’s staffed by Visit Kenosha. The information center is located north of the outlet mall.