Summer festival season is quickly followed by fall festival season in Kenosha, Wisconsin! From a flannel fest, underwear run, and hayrides to ghost tours, a haunted house, and more Halloween events, there are many reasons to visit Kenosha in the coming months.
Here are five places you’ll want to check out:
- Jerry Smith Farm. Hand-painted pumpkin displays, a haunted forest, a corn maze, a petting zoo, hayrides, DELICIOUS frosted cookies, and more await you at this farm. It’s a tradition to visit every fall! It’s always free to enjoy the fun and artistic displays.
- Boundless Adventures. Every Friday evening in October means Hallow Glow Nights at this family-friendly outdoor aerial adventure park. With creepy music setting the mood, dress in costume to trick or treat and crawl, swing, climb, balance, and zip-line through the forest!
- Kemper Haunted House. As the local third graders study Kenosha, they hear the stories that Kemper Center may be haunted year-round. Whether the stories are fun or real, there really is a haunted house set up every Saturday night in October. The first hour each night has the lights on so it’s less scary!
- Downtown Kenosha Ghost Tours. You’ll learn all about the resident ghosts as you pedal through Downtown Kenosha. Lakeshore Pedal Tours will be offering spooky tours throughout the month of October. There are two options for booking a Ghost Tour: a public ghost tour or a private one. If you like history and paranormal activity, this tour is for you!
- Farmers’ Markets. During the fall harvest, you can expect to find lots of fresh produce and fall-themed decorations from vendors at our Saturday Farmers Markets: Kenosha HarborMarket and Kenosha Public Market.
To help you plan your #KenoshaFun accordingly, we’ve developed a Things To Do In The Fall and for Halloween page with its own Events Calendar HERE>
By the way, take pix as you’re out and about having fun. Submit your favorites to our Picture Your Kenosha Photo Contest!