Things To Do
Whether you are outdoorsy and athletic or a history buff, museum maven, or arts appreciator, you’ll find plenty of things to keep you entertained when in the Kenosha Area. Outdoor recreation offers adventure with fishing, boating, skiing, and snowshoeing. Five museums, art galleries, theatres, and live performance spaces, and even two lighthouses offer plenty of cultural exploration, too. Spend a day or a week, there will be no shortage of fun.
Kenosha Area attractions deliver countless great times throughout the...
Any season, any skill level. Kenosha offers an abundance of outdoor...
Kenosha is a community rich with history and culture. The Library...
Creativity runs wild in Kenosha. Explore the lakefront sculpture walk,...
From yoga in the park to salons offering extra pampering, wellness...
Lake Michigan is one of Kenosha’s most popular attractions!...
Wisconsin winters are a great time to get outdoors and embrace the...
- Ride an authentic Electric Streetcar
- See mammoths at the Kenosha Public Museum
- See dinos at the Dinosaur Discovery Museum
- Create art at Alpaca Art or Pinot's Palette
- Traverse the ropes courses at Boundless Adventures
- Go to a Kenosha Kingfish baseball game
- Build sandcastles on a beach
- Go charter fishing with the Kenosha Charter Boat Association
- Experience archery at the Bristol Renaissance Faire
- Go snow tubing at Wilmot Mountain
- And more!
Live theatre productions and standup comedy acts to live music performances and create-your-own art studios, there is much to enjoy by way of nightlife. Bingo, open mic, karaoke, and trivia nights can be found at various restaurants and bars. Also watch for artist receptions, classes, and workshops at museums and art galleries, wine pairing dinners, craft beer release parties, and shopping events.
Learn more in the Nightlife section of our website.
- Watch the sun rise over Lake Michigan
- Explore the Sculpture Walk along the harbor
- Lounge on a beach along Lake Michigan
- Visit a museum
- Play at The Dream Playground at Petzke Park, Kenosha’s inclusive, 100% accessible playground
- Visit an art gallery
- Explore historic districts
- Play at a disc golf course
- Go biking; we have more than 130 miles of bike trails
- Watch the bike races at the Washington Park Velodrome, the nation’s oldest operating velodrome
- Enjoy a summer concert in a park
Find more ideas on our FUN 101 list: 101 Things to See & Do in the Kenosha Area for $10 & Under (Many are FREE!).