Kenosha Sunrises and Sunsets
The Lake Michigan shore is often referred to as the Third Coast. As such, it offers incredible views from dawn and dusk. Nothing beats watching the sun peek up over the eastern horizon of our Great Lake, or seeing it dip down into the open range of the county to the west.
Check out these great spots to enjoy sunrises and sunsets in the Kenosha Area.
Regardless of the season, you’ll love the views here!
- Petrifying Springs Golf Course
- Washington Park Velodrome
- University of Wisconsin-Parkside
- Wilmot Mountain
- Brighton Dale Links
- Richard Bong State Recreation Area
- Southport Lighthouse on Simmons Island
- Simmons Field during a Kenosha Kingfish Baseball Game
- From aboard RED WITCH II sailing yacht