Kenosha Area Getaway Giveaway Official Rules
- The Kenosha Area Getaway Giveaway Contest is an ongoing contest in which one winner is selected each month to receive the featured prize package of the given month.
- No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
- This contest is open to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. By submitting an entry, entrant agrees to all terms and conditions of these rules.
- Limit one entry per person, per month. Duplicate entries will not be tabulated.
- One Winner will be selected within seven (7) business days of the close of each month by a random, computer-generated drawing. Winner will be notified by e-mail or phone within seven (7) days of selection. If winner is unreachable after seven (7) days, or if winner is unavailable for prize fulfillment, an alternate winner will be selected at random from remaining eligible entries.
- Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received each month.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted. Individual restrictions may apply to each item contained in the prize package. Prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Prizes are subject to change.
- Winner is responsible for all applicable state and local taxes and gratuities.
- Visit Kenosha employees and their immediate family members are ineligible.
- Visit Kenosha may temporarily stop or cancel the contest at any time.
- By submitting an entry, Winner releases Visit Kenosha and its partners, affiliates, officers, agents, employees and all others associated with the development of the Kenosha Area Getaway Giveaway contest from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from the use of the Prize.
Find an array of locally-owned shops, boutiques, galleries and markets with an emphasis on the...