New 2023 Kenosha Area Visitors Guide Now Available
This year, bring your family (including your dog!), your bike, your fishing poles, your golf clubs, and your appetite for a memorable Midwest road trip to Kenosha, Wisconsin.
We are a Wisconsin Harbor Town, an urban downtown, and a rural countryside in one destination in the far southeast corner of the state. Explore Kenosha County from coast to coast — from our Great Lake to many inland lakes. From the city streets to country roads, there are miles and miles to travel!
Here are six ways to start planning your trip now:
- Order a copy of the NEW 2023 Official Kenosha Area Visitors Guide to be mailed to your house. This is the 36th edition of the publication, which features businesses that are locally owned and operated, unique to the Kenosha Area, and/or of interest to visitors. There are more than 100 pages of useful information, itineraries, travel planning tips, maps, and details about #KenoshaFun. The Kenosha Area Visitors Guide is also available online as a digital Visitors Guide – what you see in print, you see online. You can use the Page View to flip through the guide as if the print copy were in your hands. The Contents View of the digital guide allows you to see the editorial pieces as free-standing articles – complete with article narration! View/Order HERE>
- Use this website VisitKenosha.com as your one-stop source for #KenoshaFun. Log on before you arrive and while you’re in town for on-the-go know-how. Learn more about the businesses in the guide, explore our Visit Kenosha Events Calendar and FUN 101 list, and check out fun blog posts, as well as itineraries and articles for the inside scoop on what to see and do in the Kenosha Area.
- Sign up for our free e-newsletters. The Visit Kenosha Monthly Newsletter delivers trip ideas and insider tips for planning the perfect Kenosha getaway. The weekly EventSource email offers a preview of the coming weekend’s events. Sign up for one or both newsletters HERE>
- Sign up to win a getaway to the Kenosha Area! Each month we give away a free travel package to one lucky winner. Prizes include overnight accommodations, dining and shopping gift certificates, passes to area attractions, and a gas card. No purchase necessary to enter or win. See the entry page HERE for more details.
- Stop by one of our two visitor information centers for personalized customer service! The Wisconsin Welcome Center – Kenosha is conveniently located at I-94/41 and Hwy. 165 inside the Wisconsin Rest Area. We also staff a Visitor Information Center in Downtown Kenosha. Locations and Hours>
- Follow us on your favorite social media sites to find even more ways to love the Kenosha Area! Don’t forget to tag and share photos and videos of your favorite places, spaces, food, and fun! We’re on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitter. #KenoshaFun
We’ll see you in Kenosha this year!