Updated April 8, 2022
Looking for Easter or Spring Break events? Or Easter brunch options in the Kenosha Area? We have some ideas to get you started. Plan to bring the kiddos to meet the Easter Bunny. Take the stress out of Easter and make your reservation for a tasty meal at a local restaurant. Spend Easter together in Kenosha.
Events featuring the Easter Bunny, collecting eggs, or other Easter or Spring Break related activities:
April 2: Easter Extravaganza - Free Kid’s Event with an appearance by the Easter Bunny
April 10: Primavera Luncheon with an appearance by the Easter Bunny
April 15-17: Meet Mr. & Mrs. Easter Bunny at Villa D’Carlo. Bring your camera. Friday and Saturday after 4 p.m. and Easter Sunday after 3 p.m. Featuring the finest Italian & American food; home of Carl’s Pizza.
April 16-23: Stop by Pringle Nature Center any time Bristol Woods Park is open to do FREE, self-guided activities with your family. Activities will be posted at the front door of the nature center.
April 16: Self-Guided Tours of the 1860s Durkee Mansion. FREE, donations appreciated
Ongoing: Spring StoryWalk Trail at Hawthorn Hollow Nature Sanctuary and Arboretum (closed Mondays). FREE
Boundless Adventures opens for the season April 9.
Looking for more ideas of what to do?
View our Spring/Summer FUN 101 List: 101 Things to See & Do for $10 & Under (Many are FREE!)
Easter Brunch, Buffet, and Take & Heat options include:
- Boat House Pub & Eatery: Easter Brunch from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Easter Dinner from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Menu Details>
- HobNob will be open adjusted hours: Noon to 4 p.m. with a limited menu.
- Sazzy B offers a Brunch menu from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Silver Spoon Gastropub & Pizzeria will have a Brunch from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. It will include ham, homemade corned beef hash, and more.
- tg’s is offering a Take & Heat Easter Family Feast to go. $35 per feast: brown sugar ham, mashed potatoes, asparagus, dinner rolls, deviled egg, cheesecake. Deadline to reserve is April 15 at 6 p.m.; call (262) 658-8080. Orders are limited. Pick up is Easter morning.
- The Red Oak Restaurant will be open with its normal Brunch.
- The Stella Hotel & Ballroom / The 1844 Table & Mash offer an Easter Brunch Buffet with three seating time options in the ballroom. Indulge in seasonal specialties, egg-cellent breakfast options, a carving station with Herb Roasted Turkey and Stella Prime Rib, traditional entrees, fresh seafood selections, a delicious sweets station, and more.
- Twisted Cuisine will offer a Buffet, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Features carving station with 45 day aged prime rib and honey glazed ham, breakfast favorites, seafood platter, salads, sweets, and more. Limited seating; call for reservations at (262) 564-0220.
- Union Park Tavern will offer a Brunch.
Please call ahead for reservations. This is just a sampling. We recommend you check with your favorite local restaurant as the date approaches to see what their plans are. Some places will be open with normal or adjusted hours with a normal menu.
The Italian American Supper Club on April 10, 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m., is hosting a Ravioli Pop-up Sale. Just in time for Easter! First come, first serve. No pre-orders. While supplies last. $20 per dozen. Sauce $6.
- Farmers Markets – Find treats for your Easter baskets and dinner table at Kenosha Winter HarborMarket and Kenosha Public Market Indoor Winter Market. Both take place indoors on Saturdays through April; they return outdoors to their respective locations on May 14.
- Sandy’s Popper – The shop has nostalgia candy, popcorn Easter flavors, malted milk balls, cheddar popcorn filled carrots, chocolate dipped pretzels, Popcorn Bunnies, Easter bird nests, and more. Also: Easter baskets, popcorn gift packs, and tins ready to fill with your choice of popcorn flavors.
- Scoops Ice Cream & Candy – Order your custom homemade cake from Scoops - available with any flavor ice cream. Also gluten free and vegan options! Homemade Easter Fudge is also an option – as well as homemade candy, cookies, and more. Please allow 72 hours for custom orders.
- A Summer's Garden Florist – Offers tasty candies for your Easter basket as well as beautiful flowers for your table.
- And I don’t know about you, but I would love if the Easter Bunny brought me some Mama P’s HoHo Cake from Lou Perrine's Gas & Groceries!