January 2023 Update: Approximately 700 warm winter clothing items were donated. Thank you to everyone who donated or were collection points!
Visit Kenosha is spearheading a winter-wear collection drive called Bundle Up Kenosha now through January 6, 2023. Please help us keep Kenosha warm this winter! All donations will stay in the community and be distributed to those in need through ELCA Outreach Center.
Here is what we need:
- New or Gently Used Coats, Hats, Scarves, Mittens
- New Socks
Please drop the items off at one of our two locations:
- Visit Kenosha Administrative Office & Visitor Information Center
- 600 52nd Street, Suite 140, Kenosha, WI 53140
- Located in the Harborview Office Center in Downtown Kenosha
- We’re open Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Wisconsin Welcome Center - Kenosha
- At the Wisconsin Rest Area
- 10519 - 120th Avenue, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
- I-94/41 and Hwy. 165 East (Exit 347)
- It’s staffed this time of year Tuesday through Saturday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Additional Collection Points:
El Camino Kitchen - during business hours, starting December 1. Located at 9900 77th Street, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158.
La Fogata Mexican Grill - during business hours. Located at 3300 Sheridan Road, Kenosha, WI 53140.
RK News Hallmark - during business hours. Located at 5914 B 75th Street, Kenosha, WI 53142.
Waterfront Warehouse - during business hours. Located at 3322 Sheridan Road, Kenosha, WI 53140.
GFWC Woman's Club of Kenosha. Located at 6028 8th Avenue, Kenosha, WI 53143.
Do you have any questions? Please call (262) 654-7307.
For 11 years, we participated in the Wisconsin Department of Tourism’s Big Bundle Up campaign. Since the charity drive started, Visit Kenosha has collected more than 11,200 items. This year, the Wisconsin Department of Tourism is focusing its attention on another holiday philanthropy effort and Visit Kenosha is continuing with the winter-wear collection.