There are many places around Kenosha that are pet friendly. Whether you are shopping, looking to dine out or just enjoy the weather, here are a few of the places that will welcome your pet. Please keep in mind: it is always best to keep your furry friend on their leash unless otherwise noted.
If your pet loves to shop, K9 Kibble is the perfect store for them! This store carries nutritious food for your dog and/or cat along with many accessories and toys to keep them entertained. There’s even a self-service dog wash here! If your pet stops in, they may even make a new friend! Likewise, Jerry Smith's Feed & Seed offers a large selection of food brands, treats, toys, and accessories, in addition to gifts for you and your home as well!
There are several restaurants that have pet friendly patios (and some will even allow you to bring your furry friend indoors when the weather permits). After you enjoy your meal, take a nice stroll along the lakefront with your pet. Here are a few of the pet friendly places:
- Try some new brews from PUBLIC CRAFT Brewing Co.
- Enjoy the patio, appetizers, and brews on tap at Rustic Road Brewing Company.
- Have your morning coffee at The Daily Dose Café.
- Consider sharing a burger with your furry friend at Captain Mike’s.
- Have a glass of wine and share a snack with your favorite pet at Wine Knot.
Here are two more places to check out:
- Scoops Ice Cream & Candy offers Doggy Frozen Yogurt.
- Lou Perrine’s Gas & Groceries has available a dog-friendly version of its Mama P’s HoHo Cake.
Get out in nature with your pet at “PETS”! Petrifying Springs Park offers many trails as well as areas for both large and small dogs to get plenty of exercise.
There are also off-leash fenced dog parks in our area for your dog to play and socialize:
- Carlisle Family Dog Park at Petrifying Springs Park
- Warren Close Bark Park at Kenosha County Veterans Memorial Park (formerly KD Park)
- Harris Family Dog Park at Old Settlers Park
- K9 Korner at Anderson Park
Kenosha is a great pet-friendly town. Get out and enjoy what our area has to offer!