Bristol Renaissance Faire
Immerse yourself in a period where nobility reigns, fairies wander, and jesters perform for the masses. You will be in for a full day of entertainment when you visit Bristol Renaissance Faire. Bristol Renaissance Faire as we know it today started in 1988. Another renaissance festival occupied the same grounds prior to that. It’s open nine weekends each summer and takes its framework from the summer day in 1574 when Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth visited the English city of Bristol.
Five things to know:
- The Faire covers 30 acres.
- You can play dress-up and arrive in costume. Or not. It’s up to you!
- Weddings and private parties can be booked here.
- The food menu includes much more than those famous turkey legs!
- The Faire is family friendly with entertainment and activities planned each day specifically for kids, including more than an acre comprised of the Kids’ Kingdom.