An Italian Market - A Kenosha Tradition Since 1950. Under our famous canopy – the finest Italian deli this side of Italy! Old fashioned, full service deli with homemade prepared foods, deli trays, salads, muffo lottas, paninis and Italian bombers. Imported specialty groceries, meats, cheese, spices, kitchen tools. Kenosha’s largest selection of specialty beer, wine, and liquor. Also featuring hand-rolled cigars.
Cannolis are made fresh throughout the day! Choose mini or large size, homemade plain or chocolate covered shell, and original filling, chocolate mousse, or raspberry mousse!
Outdoor grill (weather permitting) features Tenuta’s homemade Italian sausage, Usinger’s brats, Usinger’s Polish sausage, Vienna all beef Chicago style hot dogs and 12 different Panini sandwiches. Top off your sandwich with Giardiniera, peppers, sauerkraut, onions, tomatoes, sweet peppers, pepper relish, pickle relish or eggplant. In addition, there is a wonderful selection of sodas, chips, salads, fruits, and desserts.
Dining at a Glance:
- Serves Lunch, Dinner (at deli counter and, weather permitting, the outdoor grill)
- Handicapped Accessible
- Carryout Available
- Outdoor Dining
- Price range: $1.49 - $6.99
- Hand crafted Gift Baskets and Boxes: you can purchase pre-made baskets on display, or have one built to your liking. Great for any occasion! Cheese, Wine, Candy, Pasta, Sauce, and more!
- Build Your Own 6-Pack: 120 Craft Beers to choose from
- Order your favorite 1/6, 1/4, or 1/2 barrel of Draft Beer
- Homemade Italian Sliced Roast Beef
- Homemade Meat Lasagna
- Homemade Eggplant Parmesan
- Meatballs in Marinara Sauce
- Frozen Ravioli
- Giardiniera – Hot or Mild
- Pasta imported from Italy