Founded in the 1970's, the Smith Pumpkin Farm is truly a “homegrown family operation!” Still owned and operated by the Smith Family.
- Our Country Store is open mid June through October with homegrown produce (including sweet corn) and pick-your-own produce (varieties depend on what’s available at the time). Call or visit the listed website for details about special events and current Pick-Your-Own varieties.
- Crop Boxes are available for fresh produce (see the listed website for details on how to reserve one).
- Our Famous Cookies are available the weekend of the August Sweet Corn Festival, and during the fall season.
- Fall season runs mid September through October with pumpkins galore, as well as hayrides, corn mazes and more. During this time, enjoy:
- Our painted pumpkin display
- Our Country Store offers fresh produce and gourmet goodies
- Our Famous Cookies are available daily
- Family playground
- Homegrown Pumpkins
- Homegrown Sweet Corn
- Pick-Your-Own Produce
- Giant Jumping Pumpkin Pillow
- Mini Farm-yard zoo with chickens, goats, and more
- And much more family fun!
Learn more in this 2015 Featured Business article.
Kick off summer at this Season Grand Opening event at Jerry Smith Produce & Pumpkin Farm. Enjoy Baby Animals and Berrylicious treats! This new, two-day event will include family fun to celebrate the joys of summer.
Fresh roasted sweet corn and concessions available for purchase! Featuring informative chef demonstrations, fun family activities, entertainment, pony rides, tractor display, petting zoo, and hay rides.
Bring your family to enjoy one-of-a-kind Pumpkin Displays - all the characters' faces are hand-painted every year! And of course, choose your own pumpkins to go home with. Also featuring: