This is a free outdoor concert series presented by Musicians Assisting Advancing Music, the City of Kenosha, Happenings Magazine, and many more sponsors.
Original music and cover songs in a variety of genres fills the air each Tuesday evening through the end of August at the Sesquicentennial Bandshell at Pennoyer Park.
This year’s lineup:
- July 12: Benjamin Mubiru Mulwana / Lo Fidelity
- July 19: Roger's Randle Jr & Company Band - Roger’s Randle Jr. features a saxophone soloist with a smooth music sound.
- July 26: Acoustic Soul - This unique duo acoustic act combines exceptional vocals with a fun multi-instrument sound. Listeners will be sure to enjoy this vast and eclectic mix of music.
- August 2: ELA/ The Send Help Reunion Band - Both bands feature former Windwatcher musicians that bring the best of power pop on the stage and know how to entertain a crowd.
- August 9: Disregarded Stars - This band combines the entertaining sounds of country, rock, and Americana music that all audiences can enjoy.
- August 16: Rockin Johnny – This band plays vintage Chicago blues, but also has a wide range of music which ventures into Stax style soul, swing and lots of originals.
- August 23: The New Vinyls - This local favorite plays classic rock hits, guaranteed to entertain and get the audience on their feet.
- August 30: Don't Look Down/Gasoline & Matches - Don’t Look Down has a pop punk feel that brings energy and entertainment to the audience. Musical selections range from modern country to classic rock music.