This is a free summer concert series on the Meijer stage, presented by Happenings Magazine and The City Of Kenosha. Come for the food... stay for the music!
At the PB&J food oasis, located just west of the Veteran’s Memorial Fountain is where you’ll find an expanded menu & talented musicians performing on the intimate oasis stage. This is the 15th season! Also sponsored by Boucher Ford, Anastos Motors, and Grow Rite Landscaping.
This year’s lineup:
- July 7th: ABBA Salute- Kicking off the 2016 season is a tribute band that made their Kenosha debut at the Cheese-A-Palooza festival at the lakefront last year. Led by two brilliant women and backed by amazing musicians, ABBA Salute performs pop music with a Las Vegas type feel that attract both young and old listeners alike.
- July 14th: Classical Blast- Classical Blast steps out of the box by blending classic music with classic rock. Taking pieces from Beethoven, Bach, and other composers, they add their own lyrics and sound, mixing it all together to make a fun, unique concert experience.
- July 21st: Lil' Ed and the Blues Imperials- Returning for their eighth PB&J performance, Lil’ Ed and the Blues Imperials put on some of the most electrifying and enticing blues music to date. Lil’ Ed takes his live performances to a whole new level for the most authentic and entertaining slide-guitar blues that will get you on your feet and dancing in no time.
- July 28th: ...And Beyond- A classic rock band that takes you beyond the boundaries of typical classic rock by covering a wide array of artists from all decades such as Bon Jovi, Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith, Blink 182, and even some Neil Diamond and Luke Bryan. Their variety of music surprises and entices listeners of all generations.
- August 4th: Those Darn Accordions- This one-of-a-kind band is a mix of rock, pop, and polka. They bring an unmistakable sense of humor to the stage and their original sound can entertain any crowd.
- August 11th (11 a.m. show only): EcoLimes- This wildly entertaining show is full of songs you know and love from the sixties, seventies, eighties, and more. These Kenosha natives put a unique rock and reggae twist on classic hits, creating something entirely new and exciting.
- August 11th (6 p.m. only): Crystal Bowersox- 2010 American Idol runner up, Crystal Bowersox’s music is a beautiful combination of blues, country, folk, and rock, making her one of the most dynamic young voices in years. After performing at PB&J two years ago, Crystal has become our very own Kenosha idol drawing a crowd of over 5,000 eager fans ready to listen to her amazing music.
- August 18th: Tynan- Chicagoland’s top horn driven ‘60s and ‘70s party rock band performs crowd favorites from bands like Chicago, the Blues Brothers and many Motown favorites. Their high energy shows bring in crowds of all ages.
- August 25th: Streetlife with Warren Wiegratz- Entertaining fans for 25 years as the house band of the Milwaukee Bucks, these talented musicians are back after a five-year PB&J hiatus. Their unique blend of R&B, Rock, Dance, and Smooth Jazz makes for an exciting performance that always draws a crowd.
Note: This event is on Kenosha's Electric Streetcar line! In the event of rain, the concert will be canceled.