Enjoy live musical entertainment at Kenosha's lakefront. This is the 94th season for the Kenosha Pops Concert Band.
The concert series takes place at Sesquicentennial Bandshell in Pennoyer Park.
Admission is free. Audience members should bring lawn chairs or blankets; benches are also provided at the band shell. The band operates a concession stand, offering the world-famous Pops Band Popcorn, plus candy, soda, water and coffee. Funds are used to purchase equipment for the band.
Additional performance: Special pre-fireworks concert, 7 p.m. on Monday, July 4, at Wolfenbuttel Park, 5901 Third Ave.
Themes this season:
- June 15: "Curtain Up!": A Broadway Night for the season opening
- June 22: Rock n' Roll All Night Long with the Pops
- June 29: The Wild, Wild West
- July 6: Patriotic Favorites
- July 13: The Pops Go to the Movies
- July 20: Oriental Excursions
- July 27: "The Sporting Life" (song titles with a sports connection)
- Aug. 3: "The Second Time Around": Favorites from this season