Experience traditional family fun. Enjoy great food, attractions, entertainment, a Midway, races at Wilmot Raceway, and more for all ages at the 97th Annual Kenosha County Fair!
The theme this year is “A Barn Good Time”!
Among the highlights:
- Wednesday: Fireworks, ATV/UTV Races
- Thursday: Truck and Tractor Pulls – Combine Demolition Derby
- Friday and Saturday: IRA Outlaw Racing ($5.00 admission fee for ages 12 and older)
- Sunday: Demolition Derby
- Live musical entertainment on the Creekside Stage each day
- The Barrel Room – a craft beer and wine area with live music
Fair admission $9 & under. Other than the racing, all grandstand events are free with fair admission.
Directions From Kenosha: Take Hwy. 50 west to Hwy. W south. Follow to Fairgrounds on your right.
Directions From Chicago: Take I-94 north to Hwy. C. Go west on Hwy. C to Hwy. W. Right on W to Fairgrounds on your left.
What is the fair all about? View this video of the 2014 Kenosha County Fair to get a glimpse of it!