The first Friday of each month, the Kenosha Area Convention & Visitors Bureau hosts a free, fun, informative, and tasty Open House at its I-94 Visitor Information Center.
Featured exhibitors, bringing samples, brochures, giveaways, and smiles on May 5 include:
- Brat Stop
- Pleasant Prairie Premium Outlets – Go! Calendars, Games & Toys
- Pleasant Prairie Premium Outlets – Pepperidge Farm
- Kenosha Public Museum, Civil War Museum, Dinosaur Discovery Museum
- Pollard Gallery
- Kenosha History Center
- Kenosha County Fair, Wilmot Raceway
- Richard Bong State Recreation Area
- Value Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites, Candlewood Suites
Travelers taking a break from the road, as well as local residents - tourists in their own town - are invited. Meet the people behind some of our local attractions and businesses, and pick up ideas of things to see and do in the Kenosha Area and throughout Wisconsin. Come see the mammoth skull, courtesy of the Kenosha Public Museum!
The I-94 Visitor Information Center is located at the southeast corner of I-94 and Hwy. 165, at 10519 - 120th Ave. (Exit 347).