The first Friday of each month, the Kenosha Area Convention & Visitors Bureau hosts a free, fun, informative, and tasty Open House at its I-94 Visitor Information Center.
Featured exhibitors, bringing samples, brochures, giveaways, and smiles on July 1 are:
- Kenosha County Fair and Wilmot Raceway
- Wilmot Mountain
- Brat Stop
- Culver's Pleasant Prairie
- Kenosha History Center
- Kenosha Public Museum, Civil War Museum, and Dinosaur Discovery Museum
- Richard Bong State Recreation Area
- Kenosha Community Sailing Center at the Kenosha Yacht Club
- Value Inn
Travelers taking a break from the road, as well as local residents - tourists in their own town - are invited. Meet the people behind some of our local attractions and businesses, and pick up ideas of things to see and do in the Kenosha Area and throughout Wisconsin. Come see the mammoth skull, courtesy of the Kenosha Public Museum!
The I-94 Visitor Information Center is located at the southeast corner of I-94 and Hwy. 165, at 10519 - 120th Ave. (Exit 347).