America’s largest municipal recreation facility featuring an Indoor Waterpark, Olympic-sized Aqua Arena, Fitness Center, two Ice Rinks, Fieldhouse, programs for all ages and more. Day passes, rentals, and memberships available.
- Aqua Arena: 50m Competition Pool, Lap Lanes
- Indoor WaterPark: Current Channel, Whirlpool, Zero Depth Water Playground, Water Geysers, Water Slides, Lap Lanes (water wheelchairs and lift available)
- Fieldhouse: Basketball Courts, Batting/Golf Cages, Indoor Soccer Courts, Volleyball Courts
- Fitness Center: Cardio Equipment, Pin, Plate & Cable Based Circuits, Free Weights, Fitness Studios
- Ice Arena (formerly called IcePlex): 2 NHL size Ice Rinks, Off-Ice Training Center & ProShop
- Indoor Suspended Track
- Mulit-Purpose Rooms
- Racquetball Courts
- Prairie Springs Park with Lake Andrea Beach, Walking Trail, Baseball & Softball Fields, Sand Volleyball Courts, Nature Trails
Meeting Rooms: 5
RecPlex is located inside Prairie Springs Park along the shores of scenic Lake Andrea. It is the largest of its kind in Southeastern Wisconsin, featuring the 60,000 square foot Michael R. Pollocoff Field House, a 17,000 square foot Aquatics Center, 8,000 square foot Fitness Center and 1/6 mile suspended jogging track. RecPlex offers three multipurpose rooms, a larger meeting room, and the field house for meetings. Outdoors, Prairie Springs Park features acres of recreational areas, including a 2.25-mile asphalt trail, archery range and sand volleyball pits. Lake Andrea is a spring fed lake, ideal for swim and sail events.
Total Meeting Space: 64,800 sq. ft.
Number of Parking Spaces: 400
Room - Sq. Footage
Michael R. Pollocoff Fieldhouse - 60,000
Prairie / Lake Room (combined) - 3,000
Yellow, Blue, Green Rooms (each) - 600
RecPlex is located on the shore of beautiful Lake Andrea inside Prairie Springs Park in Pleasant Prairie. This 425-acre public park and 110-acre spring fed lake offers visitors a wide variety of public park amenities, including a guarded beach with a designated swimming area, two children’s play areas, softball fields, picnic areas, outdoor volleyball, nature trails and a 2.3 mile paved walking/jogging trail around the lake.
Major Events Hosted
- Danskin Women’s Triathlon
- Pleasant Prairie Triathlon
- Pleasant Prairie Junior Triathlon
- WWA Wakeboard National and World Championships
- USA Swimming Central Zone Meet
- Speedo Swimming Meets
- WIAA Sectional Swimming Meets
- Pan Am Dragon Boat Races
- Wisconsin GRANDSLAM Fastpitch Tournament
- Annual Holiday & Spring Ice Shows
- Bauer International Hockey Tournament
- High Performance Hockey League Girls Showcase
- US Figure Skating Regional Events
- Autumn Classic Skating Competition
- 10 Week Summer Skating Camps (hockey/figure)
Sport No. of Surfaces
- Competition Pool: 1
- Ice: 2 Rinks
- Basketball: 8 Courts
- Volleyball: 12 Courts
- Soccer: 4 Courts
- Baseball/Softball: 6 Fields
- A state-of the art, 50-meter indoor competition pool
- Two bulkheads break the pool into two 10-lane, 25-yard pools with two center warm-up and cool down lanes.
- Exclusive locker rooms are available for use by swimmers and coaches.
- Multipurpose rooms are available for coach’s hospitality and/or awards.
- Upper deck bleacher seating is available for over 600 spectators. A mezzanine area is also available for vendors and houses RecPlex concessions.
- 60,000 sq. ft. air-conditioned multi-purpose space can be configured in a variety of ways
- 12 volleyball courts or 4 soccer courts
- 8 regulation size basketball courts with 40 glass basketball backboards
- Golf and batting cages
- Electronic scoreboards and Public address system
- Locker rooms
- 500 bleacher seats
- A 1/6 mile suspended jogging track above
RecPlex Ice Arena
- 70,000 sq. ft.
- 2 NHL ice arenas (200’ x 85’)
- Learn-to-skate programs
- Home to Cutting Edge, a US Figure Skating Club
- Synchronized skating
- Learn-to-play hockey programs
- Home to Patriots Hockey Program
- Youth and adult hockey leagues
- State of the art audio and video recording
- Village Edge Pro Shop
- LA Grill Concessions
- Seating for up to 900
- Jumping Harness
- Off-ice training room
Prairie Springs Park and Lake Andrea
- 425-acre park
- 110-acre spring-fed lake, ideal for swim and sail events
- 2.3-mile asphalt trail surrounding lake
- 7 soccer fields
- 6 softball/baseball diamonds
- 2 sand volleyball pits
- Archery range
- Beach, picnic and play areas
- Year-round enclosed Beach Pavilion
- Open-air Ball Field Pavilion
- Public Boat Launch and seasonal Boat Rental
In addition, the 17,000 sq. ft. Indoor Waterpark can be enjoyed with a day pass or rented for warm-up, cool down lanes. It includes a monster slide, water jungle gym, a current channel, and 4 Lap lanes. The Fitness Center is a 17,000 sq. ft. facility. Six multi-purpose meeting rooms are available for administrative or management functions.
Julie Ann Beth, Rentals Coordinator
Ph. (262) 947-0437
Fx. (262) 947-8204
This fun and exciting race is just for kids! Broken into two divisions by age, this race is a great way to introduce kids to the benefits of multi-sport participation.
The Pleasant Prairie Triathlon offers Sprint and International Divisions, a Sprint Division Duathlon, and Sprint and International Division Relays for teams of two or three.
Iron Girl invites women of all ages to join us for the 2017 Iron Girl Pleasant Prairie Women’s Triathlon. This triathlon offers a sprint distance triathlon or duathlon and two- and three-person relays. The event is open to women ages 13 and older.
This fun and exciting race is just for kids, ages seven through fourteen! Broken into two divisions by age, this race is a great way to introduce kids to the benefits of multi-sport participation.
Help support athletes of ALL ABILITIES. Proceeds help support special needs programs at the RecPlex.
Dress up in your favorite costume and join us for our fall family costume fun run through the wooded trails of Prairie Springs Park.
The Autumn Classic is a figure skating competition approved by U.S. Figure Skating and hosted by the Pleasant Prairie Skating School.
Join us for our fall 5K race through the trails of Prairie Springs Park.
Ages 8 and older join us for a 10-minute swim, 20-minute spin bike ride and 15-minute treadmill run.
A family-friendly festival of invention, creativity and resourcefulness, and a celebration of the Maker movement.