Open Mon.-Fri. 5 a.m.-9 p.m., Sat. 6 a.m.-5 p.m., Sun. 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Committed to youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility; the Y offers something for everyone! Day passes, rentals and memberships available. A.W.A.Y.: Show your membership card from any Y in the country to use the Kenosha facility.
SENIOR DAY Presented by: HOSPICE ALLIANCE. Seniors (ages 60 & over) may enjoy our facility FREE of charge on the 3rd Tuesday of EVERY MONTH!
• Aerobic Studios (4) including My Fitness Studio featuring Synergy 360
• Community Room
• Early Childhood Classroom with Outdoor Play Space
• Fitness Center
- Life Fitness® Cardio Equipment
- Precor® Cardio Equipment
- Free Motion® Strength Equipment
- Two Full-Size High School Basketball Courts
- Two Volleyball Courts
- There are also designated times for Pickleball and Soccer in the Gym
• Kids Club with Outdoor Play Space
• Locker Rooms
- Men’s w/ Whirlpool, Steam Room & Sauna
- Women’s w/ Whirlpool, Steam Room & Sauna
- Family, Private Changing Rooms w/ Showers
- Pool Locker Rooms
• Massage Therapy
• Outdoor Sports Fields
- Soccer Field
- Rotary Miracle Field, a baseball diamond for children with disabilities
(summer and fall leagues)
• Indoor Rock Climbing Wall with open climb times and classes
• Running/Walking Track
- Indoor, 1/8 mile
- Outdoor, 1/2 mile
• Two Indoor Pools
- Zero-Depth Warm Water Instructional
- 8-Lane 25-yard Lap with a ramp, and water wheelchairs are available
• My Place Youth Center
- LightSpace Floor
Visit the Y's website for complete list of services.
Learn more in this Featured Business article.
Committed to youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility; the Y offers something for everyone! The Kenosha YMCA was established in 1930. The current facility - the Callahan Family branch - opened in 2003.
Major Events Hosted
Sport No. of Surfaces
A closer look at the Rotary Miracle Field: Custom-designed, with a cushioned synthetic turf surface, the Rotary Miracle Field accommodates wheelchairs & walking assistance devices. The Miracle League is a baseball program for kids with physical and developmental disabilities. The Miracle League offers these special kids the opportunity to break through the perceived boundaries of their disabilities, while making new and lasting friendships and having fun. Every player gets a hit; every player gets on base; and every player scores.
A triathlon for children (5+) and young adults with developmental disabilities. This swim, bike, run event will promote physical activity and participation for individuals of all ability levels.